AW: [certi-dev] Question about NextEventRequest Service

From: Roth, Christoph
Subject: AW: [certi-dev] Question about NextEventRequest Service
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:03:09 +0100

Hi Eric,

shame on me:) I didn't use the CVS version but the 3.4.0-Version that is
available here: http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/beta/

Now that I tried the CVS Version it seems to work and is much much faster than
before. Thank you for the hint, was very helpful.

Now I try to setup a testcase.

Regards,
Christoph

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Technik der Informationsverarbeitung (ITIV)

Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Roth

Vincenz-Prießnitz-Str. 1, Geb. 07.07, Raum 202
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon:+ 49 721 - 608 - 2880
Telefax:+ 49 721 - 608 - 2511

address@hidden
www.kit.edu http://www.itiv.kit.edu/

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft