[certi-dev] Solaris/Sparc solaris compile

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Solaris/Sparc solaris compile
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:24:34 +0100

Martin,

I'm currently reviewing bugs in order to close the fixed one
before 3.4.0 release,
Could you tell me if this one
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?26681
is the thing you were talking
about when saying "CERTI does not compile anymore on Solaris",

if yes I leave it open for hoped further fix
if not I'll close it and open new ones with updated report.

Petr didnt' you have access to an OpenSolaris box?
http://www.april.org