[certi-dev] Problem with timeAdvanceGrant

From: Christoph Laesche
Subject: [certi-dev] Problem with timeAdvanceGrant
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:02:45 +0200

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with the timeAdvanceGrant callback. The
time given in the parameter ob the function is alway 0. Internally, the
time advance seems to work correctly (I have tested it using two
federates (both constrained and regulating) for which the time advance
works if I ignore the parameter and just add a time step to the current
time). it seems that only the parameter given to the callback is wrong.

Is this a known problem? Do you have any idea, where the problem can be?
(rtig/rtia/some function)

Thanks,
Christoph