Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:34:59 +0200

Hi Eric,

when fetching the recent CVS version of CERTI I found out that there are some uncommited changes in my local repository.
Could you please have a look if it is resonable to commit some of them? Especially for the visibilty of the RTIA during execution I would propose to add some CMAKE flag to be able to turn visibilty on/off.
What do you think? Patch is attached.

Thanks,
Michael

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de