Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:11:30 +0200

2011/10/25 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
>> Would you be able to split them in order to make the review easier?
>>
>> - One  for the RTIA console thing and attach it to
>>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7401
>>   I [wrongly] thought I did merge this but in fact I didn't
>>
>>   I'm OK with the CMake option for that with the default behavior
>>   being "invisible" (visibility = off)
>
> OK for me.

Ok I did it myself, but after more thorough checking the "do not
display console"
 was there already in 3.4.1 (so I was not so wrong about it) but it
was not optional.
I did add the RTIA_CONSOLE_SHOW option in the main CMakeLists.txt.

>> - One for the TerminateProcess in ambassador destructor
>>   What was the purpose of that?
>>   Why is it enabled in 1516 and not in 1.3 ?
>
> Actually I can't remember anymore. The fact that 1.3 is commented out makes
> me even more unsure if its really useful.
> I think you can drop that.

I did drop that part, until we know why it is useful.

>> - And a last one for the modification in M_Classes.cc
>>   M_Query_Lookahead::M_Query_Lookahead()
>>    --> lookahead = 0.0
[...]

>> instead of current:
>> message M_Query_Lookahead : merge Message {
>>    required double lookahead
>> }
>
> I think there was a bug before when I tried to query the lookhead value,
> before a value was set explicitly.
> My version runs fine with that modification.

Ok I did update the message specification file with more init. values
including M_Query_Lookahead one.

Could try CVS HEAD, it should now include all what you had locally.

By the way may be you could run a dashboard submission
(see http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/certi-devel/2011-09/msg00029.html
 and/or certi/scripts/certi-ctest.cmake)
with you favorite compiler/platform you use with CERTI
that way we will be knowing if we break your setup in forthcoming
CERTI update.

http://www.april.org