Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:28:53 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 25.10.2011 12:10:54:

> Von: Eric Noulard <address@hidden>

> An: CERTI development discussions <address@hidden>
> Datum: 25.10.2011 12:11
> Betreff: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.4.1 released!!
> Gesendet von: address@hidden
>
> 2011/10/25 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > when fetching the recent CVS version of CERTI I found out that there are
> > some uncommited changes in my local repository.
> > Could you please have a look if it is resonable to commit some of them?
> > Especially for the visibilty of the RTIA during execution I would propose to
> > add some CMAKE flag to be able to turn visibilty on/off.
> > What do you think? Patch is attached.
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> Yes we can definitely take some if not all of them, too bad
> you did not send those before the release :-(

Sorry, I first found out when I tried to switch to newest release :-(

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7401
>   I [wrongly] thought I did merge this but in fact I didn't
>
>   I'm OK with the CMake option for that with the default behavior
>   being "invisible" (visibility = off)

OK for me.

> - One for the TerminateProcess in ambassador destructor
>   What was the purpose of that?
>   Why is it enabled in 1516 and not in 1.3 ?

Actually I can't remember anymore. The fact that 1.3 is commented out makes me even more unsure if its really useful.
I think you can drop that.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/papers/CERTI-GenMsg-
> presentation-6june2011.pdf
>    if you want to know how it works.
>
>   The source of thoses files are:
>     scripts/CERTI_Message.msg   --> for M_Classes.*
>     scripts/CERTI_NetworkMessage.msg  --> for NM_Classes.h
>
>   in your case your modification could be done as:
> message M_Query_Lookahead : merge Message {
>    required double lookahead {default=0}
> }
>
> instead of current:
> message M_Query_Lookahead : merge Message {
>    required double lookahead
> }

I think there was a bug before when I tried to query the lookhead value, before a value was set explicitly.
My version runs fine with that modification.

http://www.april.org