[Chicken-hackers] darcs gl-display project available

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] darcs gl-display project available
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:30:15 -0800

We chose the name "gl-display" at Thu's suggestion; a pragmatic name. It's available in darcs via:

darcs pull address@hidden:/home/chicken/gl-display
darcs push address@hidden:/home/chicken/gl-display

Of course a push requires Darcs permissions. Thu, John, if you don't have Darcs permissions already, give me your public SSH key and I'll add them for you. If you aren't familiar with SSH let me know and I'll advise how to get set up.

The project currently contains only 1 file, brainstorm.txt. It is intended to be a living, temporary document, to be treated like a wiki. It has sections for authors, goals, license, starter code, inspirational code, and API requirements. I had intended this to be edited by the project members, currently Minh Thu, John Emhoff, and myself. I realize belatedly that anyone with permissions to access Chicken, also has permissions to edit brainstorm.txt. This may be a happy accident, as input from non-project members is fine. But please, don't just duplicate everything we've already been talking about on the mailing lists. Mailing lists are appropriate for verbose discussion. brainstorm.txt is supposed to be somewhat succinct, a summary, a sort of ongoing TODO list.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every