Re: [Chicken-hackers] dropping srfi-1

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] dropping srfi-1
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:10:52 +1200

On 2015-04-10 20:07, Felix Winkelmann wrote:
> I have added an "unused" declaration to mini-srfi-1.scm, but did not
> rename the primitives defined there, it appeared too ugly to me. I can
> still do that, if you think this is better (a suggestion in what way
> these operations should ne named would be appreciated in that case).

I've added a clarifying suffix to the procedures whose *required*
arguments differ, i.e. the lset procedures (so, `lset-adjoin/eq?` etc.),
and pushed these to evhan/drop-srfi-1. I don't mind the others like
`every` that only handle the single-list case, and I'd be happy for that
branch to be merged.

Evan