Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken 5 / -debug-info / exceptions (missing impo

From: Martin Schneeweis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken 5 / -debug-info / exceptions (missing imports)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 16:53:53 +0200

Hi Peter,

> [...]  Can you delete your
> installed CHICKEN and rebuild, just to make sure there are no old
> import libs or some such lying around?

yes - will do (may take some moments because I will do that in a vm).

I checked with "ldd less-than-5" - all dependencies are files owned by
"glibc 2.27-3" - and libchicken.so.9 which is definitely my
home-brew-build (but I confess: I used bootstrap.sh only as a template
- especially: I did not use the bootstrapped chicken
(...boot/pre7/bin/chicken) to build a git-bootstrap-chicken first - I
immediately built a "full-blown" chicken using the pre7-bin-chicken)

In the vm I will use bootstrap.sh properly.

Thank's for your quick reply,
Martin