Re: [circle] Circle logo proposal

From: Nathan Hurst
Subject: Re: [circle] Circle logo proposal
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:01:56 +1000

Adon Metcalfe wrote:

I made a logo in inkscape for the circle, and was wondering if you
would replace the cat logo with it? I've attatched the svg and a png,
feel free to make it better. It looks best on light backgrounds, due
to the lighting effects (all done with clever vector shading :)
Looks remarkably like brisgeek's about box spheres you know :)

Personally I'd like something that included the nifty hyperbolic geometry. You might be able to fake it using the new spirograph tool in inkscape cvs.

njh