Re: [circle] Circle logo proposal

From: thomasV
Subject: Re: [circle] Circle logo proposal
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:00:53 +0200

personally I like it better than the cat, and I think
it would be good to have an icon that reflects the name

Personally I'd like something that included the nifty hyperbolic geometry. You might be able to fake it using the new spirograph tool in inkscape cvs.

that would be nice too.

btw: the hyperbolic widget looks great, but now that we
use gtk2 it is the only thing in circle that lacks antialiasing...

note that in a not too distant future, the circle
might adopt the not-so-circular Kademlia topology.
(which, of course, is not incompatible with the
hyperbolic geometry... just a question of how you
interpret it)