JPEG Encoder Class Contribution

From: Trevor Linton
Subject: JPEG Encoder Class Contribution
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 19:33:38 -0600

Hi,

I did a JPEG Encoder/Decoder (w/o progressive JPEG support or arithmetic encoding) for a CS class at the University of Utah, i was wondering if i could contribute it to your project in whatever license you'd like. I have no use for it anymore.

The decoder works very well however the encoder was done quickly after the class so it needs some debugging. I also completely ignored all runtime analysis principles so the code is, um. well.. not fast.

Let me know if it would be helpful. I'm not on the classpath mailing list so please respond back directly. tlinton ---AT-- cs --- DOT -- utah -- DOT --- edu

Thanks!
Trevor