[Debian-sf-devel] Re: I'ld like to join the debian-sf project.

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: I'ld like to join the debian-sf project.
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:00:41 +0100

Eric D.Nielsen (2001-11-21 14:25:20 -0500) :

> I'm the other developer working with Justin Richer(ru2def) form who
> you've received a patch or two against the 2.5 baseline.  I have
> several other patches that are close to stable.  (I think the one
> Justin sent may have had a small bug, that has since been fixed).

Cool.  You both seem nicely involved in Debian-SF, and you sure are a
good source of bugreports and patches.  May I suggest you join the
debian-sf-devel mailing-list?  It hasn't been very active, maybe it
would provide a good way to get it rolling...

> I probably can't take a very active role at the momment as the site
> I'm working on consumes most of my time, but I do plan to continue
> to submit back my enhancements.

  That's okay.  I'm allowed one day a week of worktime to work on
Debian-SF, and I try to spend a few evenings on it too.  I have to
admit I'm still not getting as much done as I would like.  Things
should improve in the next few weeks, but in the meantime I'd like not
to get too far behind.  Therefore, I'd like you to post your patches
on the mailing-list (or use the Savannah patch tracker, which I just
configured to forward them to the ML), so that they'll get broad
review and a better chance to be merged in rapidly.

  Thanks for the help,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

In every life you got some trouble, when you worry you make it double.
  -- in Don't worry, be happy (Bobby McFerrin)