[Debian-sf-devel] Task Manager Rewrite

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Task Manager Rewrite
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:23:44 -0600

Next on the chopping block is the task manager. I would appreciate any comments that are passed along for adding new features. Here is what I have so far:

Task Manager Rewrite
---------------------------------

New Features
--------------------
-OO using Gforge coding guidelines
-Link to tracker - when you close a task, you close out associated tracker item(s).
-Easily spawn tasks from tracker items
(if a bug is submitted, you should be able to easily spin that into task manager, same for patches) -Easily spawn cvs module, forums, mailing lists, tracker items/categories, and link into them from subproject
-when a constraining task is delayed, you must recursively
        push back other tasks where necessary
-Determine total time to complete project by finding constraints
-Gantt chart
        http://www.perdue.net/jpdocs/html/5gantt.html#9
-"My Page" should show personal gantt chart

Gantt Chart Library:
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/