Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Task Manager Rewrite

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Task Manager Rewrite
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:02:15 -0600

Roland Mas wrote:
Tim Perdue (2002-12-19 11:49:20 -0600) :

Doesn't Emacs have a config file? I have set up my PHP options in my
.vimrc.

It has.  But I don't want to use this particular indenting style by
default for all the PHP files I edit, so I prefer keeping the style
defined in each file.

You're talking about adding 4 lines to every file specifically for emacs users. Can you do some sort of CVS trick to add/remove the files, or a regex on your own directory? Or a config file at the root of the cvs tree which would apply to everything below it?

Something like that? I wouldn't have considered editing all the files to add my personal .vimrc info.

What other editors are we going to officially support by adding config lines? What if they also require the first or last line of the file?

Tim