debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.zone reloaded by default

From: Philippe Kiener
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.zone reloaded by default one
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:45:25 +0200

Hello
I'm almost done with the configuration of sf debian. It runed the install
script by hand, because of some obuscure problem with ldap.
There is one thing strange:
the file /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.zone
is replace by an other one every few days. The default dns.zone from your
distribution is not working in my setting, so I need to change it with an
another one. But the new version is replace one in a while by the defaut
one.

I do /etc/init.d/bind9 stop and then start, when I change the config file.
I don't have a cronjob that change stuff in that file yet.
What am I missing there?

Greetings
Philippe Kiener