debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] debian-sf, alioth: Migrating mailing lists

From: Agustin Martin Domingo
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:00:37 +0200

Hi all,

First, thanks for having debian-sf ready. It is really fine,

We are currently migrating a project (dict-common) from sourceforge to alioth, and we would like to try keeping the old mailing list contents. One of us keeps a record of most messages in the old list in mbox format, so,

* Is possible to feed those messages to the project new list at alioth (debian-sf) so new messages are
  added on the top of the previous ones?
* Can the contents of the old mailing list at sf be extracted, so we are sure no messages are lost?

Please cc me on replies, I am not suscribed to debian-sf-users, thanks in advance

Cheers,