demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Added XDR code and moved autotests

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Added XDR code and moved autotests
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:50:58 +0200

Hello,

I've made following modifications on DemExp Server code on CVS:

 - added Gerd Stolpmann's XDR and ocamlrpcgen code. Not tested much. At
   least it seems to compile (which is a big step in O'Caml :)

 - moved autotests into each corresponding module. It simplifies a
   little the compilation

 - added a config.ml file in root directory that defines if autotests
   should be run or not. If not, the autotest code won't be compiled for
   native code (Xavier Leroy of Caml fame has confirmed this behavior)

 - modified heavily the Makefile to compile all added code

At next 'cvs update -dC', cvs should add an xdr/ directory and remove
srv/autotest-srv.ml.nw file.

Special note for d2: if you want to integrate the compilation of
isabelle's code with the whole project, you can try to follow the
organisation in the Makefile in CVS. Do not hesitate to ask me if it is
not clear (I'm not sure the Makefile is very clear :).

BTW d2, have you solved the latex issue you had?

Yours,
d.
--
 David Mentré <address@hidden>