demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: New version of security requirements

From: felix . henry
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: New version of security requirements
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:06:10 +0100

David,

Concerning the security requirements,and this one in particular:

> - vote of delegates should be public

I agree with this because you can access the delegate vote of anyone
by temporarily delegating to him/her and check their delegate vote.
However, there is one thing I do not remember: can you prevent people
from delegating to you (as an option)? I think it would be useful because,
frankly speaking, my delegation vote will always be the same as my
private vote. So if I really want my vote to be secret, I may want to
prevent people from delegating to me. Actually, ideally, I would
like to choose the keywords I can be a delegate for.

Let me know what you think.

> - only acknowledged users (administrators) should be able to add new
>  questions, move questions, etc.

Did you really mean "new questions" here. Is it not "New keywords" instead?

Cheers,

  Felix