demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]logo again and again

From: Vytautas \\\"Vytzka\\\" Juodis
Subject: [DS-discuss]logo again and again
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

 Ok, gentlemen (and ladies, if there are some,
although for some reason I don't think so :)), sorry
for a delay at first (exam). If I understood
correctly, The Kid Viking is officially accepted by
majority of us to be a logo of the project, so I can
begin to bomb CVS with my pathetic drawings. And what
do you think about his name? I'd suggest Ken (in
honour of Ken T[h]ompson).
 <NOT MY COMPETENCE>
About a week ago there was a discussion about using
Eckel's books about Java/C++ to teach children. Just
interesting, but I hope you are not going to teach
those poor kids straightly this (no
Python/Tcl/whatever?).

=====
With regards, Vytautas "Vytzka" Juodis