demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] [OT]We got notfied in Digit August '03

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] [OT]We got notfied in Digit August '03
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:29:40 -0700

wonderful!

  -Suraj

Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Giridharan Rajagopalan <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [DS-discuss] [OT]We got notfied in Digit August '03

Hello All,

There is an article that has come up in this August 2003 issue of Digit
regarding the relevance of GNU/Linux in India.Our Demo AT Schools is mentioned
in Page No 40 of the issue.

Though its for just 4-5 lines,the facts are quoted right AFAIK.It says demo AT
Schools comes under the umbrella of Free Software Foundation , India and works
to inculcate the usage of Free software in school curriculam.

PS: This issue also comes up with a  DVD which has RH9.0,Mandrake 9.1,Knoppix
3.2 and Peanut Linux plus 2 CD's.

Thanks & Regards

Giridharan Rajagopalan