demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss] (no subject)

From: Suraj
Subject: [DS-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:31:16 -0700

Dear all,

I'm moving out of chennai  for fulfilling my responsibilities. I would
no longer be  able to attend meetings / be present  at demoes. I would
however  be able  to  write  books, articles  for  address@hidden in  my
"copious free time".

I  hope  I  will   be  able  to  come  back  some  day   and  be  with
address@hidden Praveen of  MIT has come forward to  take up the classes
at MIT (he is now working and its really great of him that he has come
forward to teach amidst his tight schedules).

best,

  -Suraj

--
|Weigh and employ words that can perform; there is                      |