denemo-devel

Re: Bass inversion

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Bass inversion
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:15:59 +0000

Thanks Richard,

as usual with these "real"
transpose commands the question would arise, why enter it and then
alter it rather than entering it already transposed?

I made a mistake and entered the guitar chords plus inversions in D rather than F. Then wanted to test the music and so tried to move them to the same F key as the tune (or playback would beĀ  a bit "Modern"). But the (small number of) Bass inversions stubbornly stayed as if in D, and had to be changed by hand.

Once tested, I used Staff >> Print Transposed to show them as in D ( with capo 3).

Just being lazy as usual. Denemo usually lets me get away with it!

Best wishes

Joe