denemo-devel

Playing back in playback view: an anomaly

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Playing back in playback view: an anomaly
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:19:24 +0000

Hi Richard I was trying to learn this rhythm and typed it into Denemo

Playing back from the Playback view (to get the repeat) I had to add the rest bar. With it the final dotted minim takes its full time But the rest bar is omitted!
Without the rest bar the repeat happens, but the dotted minim is allowed just a crotchet length and then the first bar starts.
Seems anomalous?
Best wishes
Joe