denemo-devel

Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 09:46:21 +0000

On Fri, 2021-03-12 at 13:12 -0500, Stephen Crowley wrote:
> My machine intercepted a virus in your software.

Well, it thought it did, this false positive was plaguing us a few
years back, and, as the executable concerned was actually not needed I
altered the source code not to export it. However, it would seem that
the windows build has been made in a cumulative manner so that, once
present in the output it will not go away without being deleted.

Jeremiah - can you delete generate_source.exe from

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.shared/bin/

so that this annoyance will go away for good? (It might be good to
include

rm  denemo/bin/generate_source.exe

in the clean up script:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/clean.sh

as I see that

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.shared/bin/generat
e_source.exe 2020-08-20 05:00  106K

is dated from just last year, which was after it should no longer have
been exported...

Thanks Stephen for alerting me to the persistence of this file.

Richard