denemo-devel

Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 10:49:24 +0000

Hi Stephen,
It is often simple things like crescendo ends without starts, or vice versa, or slurs with no end. Tiny marks in the edit window that are easy not to notice.
If you can't find the error, try posting the score.
After several incident like yours, which Richard found for me, he suggested exporting the score in lilypond format and invoking Lilypond directly. That finds the errors.
Best wishes
Joe Wilkinson
PS This batch file runs lilypond on my windows 10 machine. I rename the lilypond file test3.ly (historical reasons!)
@echo on
pause
"C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond" -dgui test3.ly
pause