denemo-devel

Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.

From: Stephen Crowley
Subject: Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:17:00 +0000

I reloaded LilyPond and mapped the denemo externales field to the
Lilypond application and denemo is happy now.

I had installed LilyPond in my initial troubleshooting before
contacting you and was able to paste from the denemo Lilypond window to
a text file, change the extension to ly, and have LilyPond compile the
file to a pdf. But I could not get it to work through denemo so I
uninstalled Lilypond and reached out for your help.

Thank you and Joseph for all your help.

Stephen