denemo-devel

Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.

From: Stephen Crowley
Subject: Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 13:12:46 -0500

My machine intercepted a virus in your software. I saw it fly by something a couple days ago but on scanning, the virus scans came up clean. This is  because the Windows defender quarantined the virus. See reports below.

image.png

image.png

image.png

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 12:11 PM Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2021-03-12 at 11:47 -0500, Stephen Crowley wrote:
> I reloaded LilyPond and mapped the denemo externales field to the
> Lilypond application
Did you point Denemo to lilypond-windows.exe or lilypond.exe?

>  and denemo is happy now.

The implication is that there is something wrong with the bundled
lilypond that only affects (some?) Windows 10 users.

> I had installed LilyPond in my initial troubleshooting before
> contacting you and was able to paste from the denemo Lilypond window
> to a text file,
No need for that, File->Export->Export LilyPond will do the job,

Thanks

Richard