denemo-devel

Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 10:51:27 -0300

You can also try the nightly builds at
http://www.denemo.org/~aschneider/daily/
(download *denemo*2.5.4*.deb)

Andreas

Hello Andreas -

Thank you for reminding me about your .deb builds -- I have always used them
with success.  I tried your 2.5.4 build, but there are missing libraries that
are no longer available for Debian Bullseye -- they are:

guile-2.0-libs          (guile-2.2-libs in Bullseye)
libfluidsynth1  (libfluidsynth2 in Bullseye)
libgc1c2                (libgc1 in Bullseye)

I hope you can update these libraries for installation on Bullseye.

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert