denemo-devel

Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:14:41 -0300

Hi Richard -

---snip---

I've completed the build of 2.5.4.  Unfortunately my results are the same as
in my original post, i.e.:
. nothing happens when I hover over an object (text or notes)
. right-clicking on text or notes brings up the 3 option menu (Help  for
Tweaks, etc.)
. left-clicking on text or dynamics does nothing
. left-clicking on a note does nothing -- playback doesn't start and the main
window does not come up and move to the note for playback

Robert