dfey-se-discuss

[dfey-se-discuss] BarCamp London 7 (24th-25th October 2009)

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: [dfey-se-discuss] BarCamp London 7 (24th-25th October 2009)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:33:54 +0000

Hi,

Some of you may be interested in BarCamp London 7 [1], a two day free to
attend unconference-style event being held on the 24th and 25th October
at IBM Southbank.

BarCamp first-timers have a 50% higher chance of receiving a ticket.  If
you are interested you will need to sign up for a ticket at their
website between the 30th September and 3rd October.

I will probably sign up for this, but obviously it is pot luck whether
we will recieve a tickets or not.  If you also get a ticket then it'd be
awesome if we could meet there.

(We definitely won't be holding the October 2009 meeting on either day
because it would clash with LugRadio Live and OGGCamp aswell, in case
you are worried about that.)

[1] http://www.barcamplondon.org/

--
Robert Leverington