[Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion

From: Sneha vasan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:00:29 +0200

Hi Everyone,

 I am currently trying to transmit and receive random signal using ofdm modulation.
So I generated the transmit signal using the MATLAB. Transmit this signal to USRP and receive it.  So in order to demodulate the signal using ofdm scheme, Firstly I am trying to convert this signal from serial to parallel conversion. So in order to do that I am thinking to use vector to streams block. Any suggestion on this? and also as the signal from the usrp is in complex float , how do I convert it into the complex in order to connect the vector to streams tag.

Here I am trying to convert the vector into 4 streams and each stream of length 16.

Regards,