Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error compiling gr-qtgui/lib

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error compiling gr-qtgui/lib
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:09:53 -0400

Ah I forgot to mention, I had to build a patch for Qwt6, my scripts
retrieve that file and patch qwt6.

The URL for the patched files is:
https://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads/sources/qwt6_patch.7z

I don't recall off the top of my head what the changes were, and can't
verify from this computer, sorry.  But give them a shot.

Geof