R: R: Cannot run a command

From: Vincenzo Mone
Subject: R: R: Cannot run a command
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 18:50:06 +0200

Hi Chris,

first thanks for coming back to my help request.

I state that I'm not good in Linux

Honestly I have already tried to use that site but did not get any success,

Maybe because I did not understood what to do.

I try to follow again the site and let you know what I do and the results:

I have opened Terminal and gave the following command:

import urllib2.request

Nothing happened but I see the mouse pointer change in a cross

Then I gave the second command:

response = urllib2.urlopen("http://www.google.com")

also here nothing happened so I carry on with the third command:

html = response.read()

also here nothing happened so I carry on with the fourth command:

print(html)

also here nothing happened.

Now what to do?

Actually I am stuck like this