Re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:34:31 +0200

Hi Yao!

Thank you for the update!
In next week's blog's post, can you write a bit on how to use the Chrome dev-tools to do benchmarking on such kernels? That sounds very interesting!

Best regards,
Marcus

On 11/07/2022 18.10, 史 皓航 wrote:
Hey, all!

This is a weekly update email about the GSoC project.

Following is last week progress and next week plan:

Short:

lHas Done:  building gr-web wholly and play grc.

lNeed to be Done: Intend to run a benchmark to measure different implement to `volk`

Full blog:

Week2 | eat4toast.github.io <https://eat4toast.github.io/2022/07/11/week2.html>

Yours,

Yao