[GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update

From: 史 皓航
Subject: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 16:00:42 +0000

Hi, everyone!

I've been accepted to work with GnuRadio for this year's Google Summer of Code.

The task I intend to implement is porting SIMD code to gr-web through wasm,

which enables gnuradio more extensible and popular through the browser.

I am really sorry, this post seems a bit late due to some unexpected problems with the building gr-web from the source.

Last week's blog:

 https://eat4toast.github.io/2022/07/04/week1.html

I will post a weekly update on the mailing list, well the blog will record more latest progress.

Yours,

Yao.