Re: How to convert complex float file to complex int 16 in Gnuradio For

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: How to convert complex float file to complex int 16 in Gnuradio For USRP input...
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 16:25:52 +0200

Hi,

If you target USRPs, their driver does the complex float 32 to complex int 16 conversion. No need for you to do this "manually". If you want to use complex int 16 in your flowgraph, there should be converters. VOLK includes kernels to convert between these data types as well. In GRC search for e.g. "complex" and you should have a short list of blocks where one should fit your needs.

Cheers
Johannes