Re: How to convert complex float file to complex int 16 in Gnuradio For

From: sp
Subject: Re: How to convert complex float file to complex int 16 in Gnuradio For USRP input...
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 14:54:59 +0430

Thanks, This means when I send a complex signal I see it on spectrum, I too send a converted signal and I see a converted signal on the spectrum.
Signals are not the same... I expect that signals in two formats (format int16 or float 32 ) be the same on a spectrum.
I only have a signal in two formats...

The fact that your signal is all zeros seems to be a problem with your signal; have you maybe scaled it incorrectly, so that it (correctly) gets rounded to all 0?
Can you explain how should I scale a float signal according to a block in Gnuradio?

I don't know what "don't acceptable" would mean in this context. The USRP
accepts any int16.