Re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 12:00:22 +0200

Hey Yao,

super happy to have you!
I think that building software something does not work out as planned is a very common experience for many software developers :) The cool think is that you're working with Marc on this!

I really can't wait until we can do fast GNU Radio in the browser, for teaching and portability reasons!

The mailing list is also super friendly, if you have any questions surrounding GNU Radio that are hard to discuss in chat, never hesitate to drop us questions here – and I hope people will also ask a few questions for you!

Best regards,
Marcus