discuss-gnustep

GNUstep runtime errors

From: bellabs
Subject: GNUstep runtime errors
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 19:29:48 +0800 (CST)

Erorr: Version 2 Objective-C ABI may not be mixed with earlier versions. Aborted
I wasted almost a week in this problem, all kinds of methods have been tried or not solved, I hope to get your help! I've already referred to "https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2/issues/196" and "https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2", but I still don't understand what the problem is. But I still don't understand where the problem is? How can I solve it? I have even recompiled GNUstep, libobjc2 with the latest clang, but the problem still exists. As long as -fobjc-runtime is set to gnustep-2.0 it will not compile, it can only be set to 1.9. Can you tell me how to solve this problem? What is the nature of this problem?

Forgive me, I am really powerless to seek your help, google I only found a piece of information about this problem is the above mentioned link, I also asked the GPT but the answer is not the answer!
Thanks!

Best regards!