discuss-gnustep

Re:Re: GNUstep runtime errors

From: bellabs
Subject: Re:Re: GNUstep runtime errors
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 08:32:46 +0800 (CST)

Dear AF, first of all, thank you for your reply, your reply is very helpful!
When I try to remove the old objc(eg.libobjc4), clang* and llvm* are also removed. Since the old objc may conflict with objc2, is it possible to remove the old objc directly and have all packages on the system use libobjc2? (Even though I know this can be avoided by specifying an explicit library path) Thanks again!

Best regards!