dotgnu-auth

[Auth]What I percieve is wrong with IDsec (was IDsec specification draft

From: John
Subject: [Auth]What I percieve is wrong with IDsec (was IDsec specification draft)
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:30:07 -0600

All opinions are mine own. Any misinterpretations are my own fault.

IDsec is secure, but it's not particularly private. The amount of
metadata IDsec freely passes, simply by conducting a transaction, is
while not astounding, not small either. I read the whole of the
document, but I found this problem in the overview and it stuck in my
craw all the way though.