dotgnu-auth

[Auth]A real life case in Identity

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: [Auth]A real life case in Identity
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:21:32 -0500

This is a real story from todays news!

Canada immigration tried to deport Charlie Smoke to the
United States because he has no Canadian Identification
Documentation. Charlie says that he was born at home, on the
Akwesasne Reserve in Ontario.(A short drive from where I
live) He says aboriginal people shouldn't require Canadian
ID. He calls himself a 'pre-Canadian.' Charlie had in the
past moved to the United States and got a Social Security
number to work while he was there, but the Americans won't
take him.

It seems to me Charlie is fighting a similar fight. I don't
want a Microsoft Passport Identity. I don't want an AOL
Identity. I want to freely exist on the internet and make
the associations of my choosing. If nothing is done, will
the Internet end up a collection of Corporate States?

Regards,
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.rogers.com/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/siml.htm