dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]IDsec specification draft

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: [Auth]IDsec specification draft
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:40:36 -0500

> We are indeed working on a "real-world" IDsec implementation. This means
> coding it in C and make appropriate modules/libraries for client/server
> environments. Currently we are making progress on an IDsec Apache module
> that a Service Provider can use, which is exactly what you describe.

Cool. I thought you guys might just be doing "Unreal-World"
stuff.
Real men use C. :)

Regards,
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.rogers.com/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/siml.htm