dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simple and cle

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simple and clean)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:54:02 -0400

Albert Scherbinsky wrote:

> "Mario D. Santana" wrote:
>
> > Andrew Scherbinsky &co. came up with something he calls Flysolo a while
>   ^^^^^^
> That would be Albert, Marco. I mean Mario. :)

Doh! I knew that. Embarrassing typo -- my hands seem to have a will of
their own sometimes... *blush*

Nice to see you're still kicking, btw. Congratulations on your Liberty
Guardian project. I was about to post that SIML would be the most useful
thing for DotGNU from the Flysolo stuff, and that it's Free Software, but
I see you just made that point. =)

Cheers!

mds

--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps.