dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simple and cle

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]I think I have it... (browser auth interaction: simple and clean)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:40:13 -0400

John wrote:

> And you cut and pasted Le'Brecage the first few times? ;-) C'mon admit it...

No, your last name never gave me problems. Neither did Albert's. But
I've corrected myself a few times already, almost calling you Jeb or
Jake or Joe in some emails... ;-)

> So long as we're on the subject Mario: did you mention that you'd
> created a plug-in at some point?

Yes. I don't remember what state I left it in. I vaguely recall watching
it work, more or less. It's quick, it's dirty, and it might only work on
old versions of the browser. If you're still interested, grab from
http://macs.sf.net/flysolo_mozilla.tgz

Regards.

mds

--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps.