Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:46:06 +0200

address@hidden (Myrddian) wrote:
> > Barry,
> >   If/as long as you're a core contributor to DotGNU I'll be
> > happy to provide you with what you need on one of my servers.
>
> Can you help him set it up? something like dotgnu.org/audit?
> or auditproject?
>
> I suggested to him that thgis project could go indendent as it is
> very valuable to all Free Developers. However that does not mean we dont
> support him, in fact I suggested he could DotGNU as a test-bed
> for his new project.

If Barry wants to create a site that is focused on DotGNU, I am
happy to host it as audit.dotgnu.org

If Barry's site is not going to be focused on DotGNU, it would
be better for him to register a domain name of his own.  I will
still be happy to host it for him, provided that he can convince
me that DotGNU is one of his priorities.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com