Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project

From: fitzix
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 13:55:55 -0400

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> > Well, to start with, I need a new home.  The site that I've been testing
> > for some time (freeshell.org) has been going up and down from time to time
>
> Barry,
>   If/as long as you're a core contributor to DotGNU I'll be
> happy to provide you with what you need on one of my servers.
>
> Greetings, Norbert.

Very cool :)

Let me get back to you on this, though.  RMS pointed me to the Free
Software Directory project which I just joined.  I'm sure that I'll need
some resources at some point, but I'm looking at the Free Software
Directory right now and it seems to meet many of my goals.  Thanks for
the offer :)  And, yes, I intend to continue contributing to dotgnu. :)