Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fitzix Free Software Audit project
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:13:24 +1000

> Barry,
>   If/as long as you're a core contributor to DotGNU I'll be
> happy to provide you with what you need on one of my servers.

Can you help him set it up? something like dotgnu.org/audit?
or auditproject?

I suggested to him that thgis project could go indendent as it is
very valuable to all Free Developers. However that does not mean we dont
support him, in fact I suggested he could DotGNU as a test-bed for his new
project.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright