Re: [DotGNU]transaction logging and roll-back

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]transaction logging and roll-back
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:17:30 +1000

Well what I was thinking was more of a routing system, should one part go down
for what ever reason, we could make a server check against a know server
table and ask to contact the other machine on it's behalf. Should that fail
the knowne server will also check is known server list and do the same
This repeating until all known server have checked against their peers.

This could also work in other forms, such as a service not beign avaible
or temporarily down on the server so it might ask a trusted  peer on it;s
known list to see if it has the server and do a transaction on it's behalf

All of this is encrypted and secure of course ;)

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright